Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Hello All,
I'm not feeling well and will not be at the meeting tonight, however please do not let that stop you from meeting!

A few notes: 1) on the 13th of Nov I'll read the poem "Russian -American Romance" at the International Education Festival. 2) Shirts will be done soon, if you brought one tonight, just bring it by the Center for Student Involvement - say it's for me, and someone at the front desk will put it on my desk and I'll get the emblem on it or we can all schedule a time to do our shirts together :) 3) As to the movie night, may I suggest Russian Arc? Talk about what you'd like and just get back to me whenever!

I posted up some Russian language things a few posts back, that's your homework to practice and study tonight. Sorry to miss two weeks in a row, but am really not feeling well tonight.

Have a great meeting! I look forward to hearing from you all on thoughts about movie, shirts, and your vision for the club!

Clara

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Да - спасибо Катя! Thanks for the gift of it! It really is так круто! (so cool) ^___^

      Delete